Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Please feel free to check out my new jewelry...

Please feel free to check out my new jewelry...
Andrea Richard White9:08am Feb 27
Please feel free to check out my new jewelry business.. Simply the Best Jewelry.. All my price points are $1, $3, & $5... I do ship out of town/state for a minimal shipping charge:) Feel free to join my page or just look around at http://www.facebook.com/groups/285711351496396/ I am located in Rumford, Maine:) I have a display at Tadah Hair Salon in Mexico on Main St. and set up there every Thursday from 11-4 and I also have a display going in at Rhonda's Hill Top Nail Shop on Swett Ave. in Mexico... Contact me if you would like more information:) Thanks for your support.
Simply the Best Jewelry
So excited about my new Simply the Best Jewelry business..
It is going to be more then jewelry. I w...